2012年11月1日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Solo sees the heavy thin

The body gets into the airtight way of branch.It is much immediately clean in the ear.The reason is a pursuing troops to block up in the tunnel, loudly make a row, be don't dare to come in.Good elephant in have what make them fear very much of thing.I just ignore, lift spirit to concentrate, carefully touch go before going toward, the cry voice of pursuing troops gradually leaves me but goes.
Eyes slowly adapt to blackness.Although see not too and clearly,ambiguously see outline on all sides.Dark in the tunnel sinks of, quietness of, the drop of water falls to the ground of the voices all show specially clearly, I walk of step voice, the elephant is a giant to raise a step and send out a "Dong Dong" of frightenning the person voice, at close of arouse huge echo in tunnel, return in my ear the dish round, my heart, also not from take out tight.
Exactly and before will take place what kind terrible of affair?Anna absolutely can't fool me, she says my organization is layer after layer, that certain danger is much many, and I should never attempt to despised.
Suddenly spread a strange Weng call in the ear, the good elephant is a wing to rush toward a dozen of the voices that the air sends out.I just heard orotund and also too late recognized is what things, suddenly discovered suddenly separated in the anterior blackness one big piece black cloud, flew to soon rush toward toward me.I big Hai, by instinct pull out woman without pubic hair half month knife, it dances of splash water not to enter, protect a face vital part part.The momentary doesn't know to have as well how much living creature the Ji Ji call to bump me of knife blade, the very clear knife is opened by my hand inside explosion, the air immediately arises rain of a burst of flesh and blood and splash of is a mince piece everywhere, sticky Xing dirty blood.Although my knife doesn't quickly but also and impossibly have no loophole, there are several my face of just still bumping to come in, bumpings, it gets in touch with of that I by instinct feel for an instant the hair melts of, similar mucosa living creature, disgusted pole!I shout loudly 1 and think of while ascending it is what, the whole body capability promotes to extreme limit and cuts the bat of these disgusted and very dirty poles to kill almost exhausted.Fight medium there is carelessly the dirty blood of bat spraying I head face, with as for I cut these bad things and wipe the hand Wu of a face dirty blood after finishing killing from violent shiver, the hand and foot delivers soft.I most afraid, the most disgusted rat of eastern east, the rat bats all call me nerve-racking and started to recall to just stick facial career with its face, always the gold tooth in brave pack day is scarcely courageous ex- go!
But the gold tooth is after all a good man, under the situation that after have pursuing troops to stop up completely way out, ex- have princess second little Annie of attractive woman temptation, gold tooth the drum is brave ex- go.Walk not much and far, hear "Luo Luo" two walls ring, the tunnel hole wall spilts open, "Sou Sou Sou" projects one large numbers of iron arrowses, gold tooth I visit fish generally ex- flee quite a few rice, hang up a cat waist to strain in the past, clapped a breast way:"Very nearly and very nearly!If isn't that the tunnel organization year is long bad repair, has voice to spill out before launching, gold tooth today will sign to die on the spot!"Words still don't and, suddenly foot an empty, a leg has already kept on dropping!
The floor is suddenly inside out, peep out a deeply black hole!Luckily gold tooth station of the position be slightly partial to, otherwise the whole body"Dong" sink into all of a sudden, prepare and underneath the not well-known thing matter does life and death physical fight.Very critical moment, I jilt a woman without pubic hair half month knife, unexpectedly a knife corresponds stone wall blind side and lends dint to pull out oneself to come up.A leg that feels just drop down feels the breathing of trap black hole ice-cold improbity when the empty half hangs, algidity deeply, not from beat one cold war.Go to this don't dare any further airtight way of the organization of despising the ancients, be really such as gold Yong big Xia Wu Da Shu's depiction of so, everywhere the crisis is at every step dangerous where!
The small life is important.I climb!
Again can't robber technical ability of I, for organization knowledge completely ignorant, really is the trick that feared the type of these trap anonymous attacks.True penitence didn't take will break an organization solution lock of SA and Lin Qi, if have two female thief fore open a new road, the gold tooth greatly can be horizontal to sway to arrive at princess' bedchamber.Boon, not not very good, have the SA tigress of Lin Qi Liang at, I absolutely have no an opportunity to climb the bed of second little princess Annie!So say, happy is what oneself fights for, the affairs is emitting be broken the danger of head to bump of!
The gold tooth is a normal person, very color, color to can disregard his/her own small life, the common saying calls color the fan be fond of, extremely daring in lewdness;But the gold tooth is an ordinary people, certainly and then is afraid of death very much, so the road is thousand times dangerous before this of tunnel in, the gold tooth did one stupid of, but again is a normal person who isn't a superior to respond as usual of behavior:He frightens to crouch down, headway use to climb, think so oneself's target is a little bit small, canned once hide what dangerous.
Is wrong!Is gravely mistaken!The snake climbed a small segment road, suddenly the worth listening to against the wind a voice to urgently rings, the title sees the heavy thing as powerful as a thunderbolt hitting down!What a guy, this wants exact center a gold tooth to immediately become a heap of minced meat, once the subconscious ground roll and hit from the tunnel crest next of heavy hammer one hammer end up in nothing, thousand catties of of the dint pound on the slab of stone road and arouse a stone to splash, the stone powder fills the air, the small pebble beats in embracing a my the back of the hand of dodge above and ascend such as poison eye giant malicious Ben my forehead, don't know that several 10 explode Li to knock as well my head keep deep-fried thunder, the back of the hand young and delicate skin is also a blood long flow, the skin breaks a blood.
Haven't in time complained of hard lot, shockingly discover oneself body bottom unexpectedly the quack make to ring, pain acute pain, come out one row from the ground huge of long pike, the pike head foot has so big spade son,Beats By Dr Dre Solo!
They incredibly will I the crest got up!





A spool of big the voyage ages II chapter 95 dangerous situation
Renew time:2009-4-314:48:27 chapter word numbers:2591

If isn't that I have the saint knight's A to protect a body, now become muttony string of!
The Rao is such, the chest is stuffy pain.I one is vacillating, turn over down from the pike point, didn't dare to crawl forward any further, greatly trod to run forward.Come, trap heavy hammer pike anonymous attack wood, the gold tooth put together with you!I don't believe my strong person of this strong luck, Shan however you this small organization!
The in the interval projects two water arrowses again, the urine liquid of fire of elephant similar, Huang Huang of and the power is sturdy, also not know that the poison has no poison, however I want be wet by it medium by all means be not what good matter, luckily hide past.Also not know to trample medium which organization floor brick, the cunning tunnel design makes me smell a burst of poisonous gas again, however he design forget poisonous gas is also have already used to expect of, gold tooth what I smell is that the overdue poisonous gas is aha! admire, however also strange difficult smell of, I tie up to shut up a nose with the dress Jin and crawled to once wear a poisonous gas, safe and sound.
Have already seen exporting of front tunnel, there are unclearly several silk glow-in-the-darks deeply coming in from the external world, shone on in the light of sacred life that the granite formed two bright colors on the plank and saw in me, undoubtedly is the kindness of Virgin Mary to love!The excitement gets up and quickly treads son, the desire hurriedly comes out this desolate ghost Yu.
The front stone wall suddenly opened a front door again, because tunnel is upwards walk, front the geography is the most abrupt, I am placed in go down slope, can see a door to open, there is the huge voice to bomb Long to bomb Long, but completely and not and clearly take place what matter!
A short moment bursts upon in front of me of, impressively is the pulley car that spreads all over a nail point sting!This guy foot has already whetted dish size, the amount is different, lack consistency, several 10 bomb Long Long like hordes of troops and horses, row soldier the cloth generally hurtle to me, the threatening force is very and astonishing!I depend and connected to pick pulley this play eyes to all come out and really be me is say that all of the Yue spread force first Gao Chong Xiong?Somebody else, Gao Chong, picks pulley, is the greatest hero sad to lose road, I might the gold tooth it not be also walk to the dead end?Besides I also have no Gao Xiong's real strenght, on matching to defeat gold Wu Shu, easily defeat soldier valiant general Gao 3 people of Zheng Huai, Zhang Kui and cow of Sung to connect a hand, "3 fight a , not just that will of opponent.", The blunt camp(killed till afternoon from the noon) picks pulley behind, and connect picked 11 iron pulleys, until the horses are all tired to crouch down him didn't°yet matter son(if sit down is a red rabbit rouge horse, hum!)……I gold tooth the absolute being go toward, but know oneself rather also!The you who designs tunnel could see a gold tooth really too!
However Long Teng Hu jumps a rat to beat hole, each have the way of each existence, I just have no Gao Chong so stupid, pick pick show off that animal courage, I jump my Shan, I hide!Finally I do the individual hold action, the head feet support a wall horizontal empty in the half, wait until iron pulley to fly to roll past I just jump down.
Finally walked to the tunnel, top of head above of there is on the slab of stone consumedly lift ring, I nowise hesitate to pull to begin wreath, imagination top princess whether just at joss-stick soup bathing, or is changing dress?Admire, that at the right moment, I a pull slab of stone the princess drop down, she loudly surprised shout, then discover Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论