2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com s abashed to anger

Frowzily the title sees the sky start to be concealed into the stone wall after of the sun, drilled into hole in.
Although is helpless, I still according to Han Ning Dong's order, give jade for sky the Qiong fix therapy to dispel poison by double.
Probably because still don't arrive 18-year-old cause, the body of the jade Qiong in the sky is almost young and delicate like the little girl, skin snow is delicate like milk, take to have one the silk the childish flavor.The jade milk doesn't calculate greatly, once the Ying Ying hold, snow-white win Ning of fat, snow Feng is hard towards longing for a bean deep red like blood, small but Mi, divide an outside on that flirtatious.
Although don't dare to excessively besmirch, the girl is still the body of a son, if gruffly blossom, will bring her injury, hence have to run out various meanses to stir up collapsed and fainted medium of she the desire of body origin.
I slightly kiss to ascend her that to still take the red lips of light and liliaceous breathing, crest the pure tooth that open to weave a shell sort, that powder delicate fragrant tongue inhalation in.
Really is too young and delicate.Her fragrant tongue is slippery to get fed up with but sweet, excel the dessert of the sweetest and tasty world.My beginning some enjoy ground to put out strength**wear.Gradually, collapsed and fainted medium of her breathing is urgent,cheap beats by dre.
Feel the time that can carry on a next move, I lightly strip from her to print red small strawberry of solid white bottom trousers, the Rong Rong of the immediately thin yellow shallow grass reflects to go into my eyelid.
Is disorderly flower gradually desire charming eye, then the shallow grass can have no horse's hoofs.
Somehow or other, the such a poem emitted out from my heart and let me almost smiled.Just have with me over match a body of in the girl, in addition to small woman without pubic hair pure Yan, this girl's private parts floss is the superficial.But this, show more her young and delicate.
In fact I dislike those women who have black crow crow body hair and always feel that that is a kind of symbol with evil, dirty and ugly Yin.But luckily the women of my house still fit together my esthetic sense, ha ha.(The infinite Yin is smiling ……)
Hence stretch hand Mo shuttle it up, act light and soft, as if daut the youngest and delicate infant.The skin of the pale red color is very quickly dizzy and red, the dew drops of Ying Ying starts hanging at the green grass on ……
When the dew drops remits to gather into small rivulet of Chan Chan, I finally the luck rise water month the true Jue got into her body.Although don't miserably hum, female body start shivering, the acute pain makes she even if there is instinctive reaction in the obfuscation, too.
Feel pity on a girl of young and delicate, don't dare to excessively and gruffly enjoy to arrive delicacy of mouth.
But nevertheless, her nude body still kept tightly stretching tight, warm and very hot Yong way tightly narrow pole, let me can not control feelings ground to have the kind the felling for overwhelming by joy an eclipse bone.
After unwillingly putting all of the little dragon into, my luck rises water true Jue to start absorbing the toxin in her body for month.In order to once presenting to public to once do in the pure cloud body,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, hence I made use of its double fixed a big method to seem to be proficiently.Is very quick, the Huan appears the situation in her body in my brain, the toxin in a great deal of black is passing cave in the part and spirit sea, life door that we combine to my body inside flow out.
When these represent improbity, dark of the breathing get into my body, invade my Jin vein while ascending, let my organ start to be damaged.However wear huge energy at the moment because of positive Chong Ying inside my body, these pure energy hence mutually contend with these dark breathing.Although these dark breathing seems to be very stubborn,is that absolutely overwhelming advantage in front at the huge matchless energy, still very quick eliminate snow to melt for the ice.
Didn't once know how long as well, the gradually dark breathing was less and less, arrived afterwards even superficial arrive if have if the situation had no.I know to carry on the next move treatment method.
Hence I start controling breath to transport inside her body inside the interest dynasty.In the in a flash that we really annoy to melt to remit, I have a kind of strange emotional stirrings that merges into an integral whole with beauty in bosom.This kind of emotional stirrings is very and fine, let me have the kind the felling for overwhelming by joy to concuss a soul and floating desire fairy, the moment even almost was like a soul Qiao sort to lose a carnal control.
When my soul again returns to body, but I get a shock:The girl in the bosom positive Zheng your book the surprised Nu hand over to add of utter darkness eyes, indignantly stare at me!
"Is not …… I, I am treating poison for you ……" I mumblingly say.
The girl suddenly and with sudden force lifted I down, immediately one feet Chuai at my chest on.
This feet she is to contain in anger Chuai, the strength is hundred percent, although the poison wound don't makes her cans not make use of she all inside the dint,also make me eat enough suffering more.Add it I be ownly just transporting toward her inside the interest, even connect to protect interests inside the body all have no in time luck, hence while rolling stone house one side, the one mouthful is scarlet but the gamey smell thick heavy blood Duo but.
Probably is hear me of low bellow a voice, the suddenly a white did Lue to come in, the immediately white fog spirit fills the air in the whole stone house.The Zhang shot that the jade Qiong in the sky follows behind to come over hence be stacked firmly by Han Ning Dong.
The "small Qiong, you blamed wrongly him ……" woman turns a head to took a look me and slightly takes a silk to feel pity on and is sorry for in the vision.
The "aunt, blares ……" girl rushes toward a woman bosom in, the ground of Ai Ai weeps aloud, very long way:"I just don't does he treat poison for me ……blare, sex maniac, have the somebody else's cheapness!Still have ……mine'the ground work properly true spirit'get the body of place son just can self-discipline, this bottom good ……blare, my effort drive he to break!"
The woman chases for girl chase vein, then tiny wry smile, touch her show hair, soft track:"Small Qiong, in fact this is my decision, you really blamed wrongly him.And, you carry by yourself inside the interest and see'the ground work properly true spirit'whether really break?"
Girl's one Leng, cans not consider of oneself still naked jade delicate Jiao Qu, start controling breath a Ning interest.After, a short moment's her surprise hands over to add ground call get up:", Aunt, my ground work properly is true the spirit have been already fixed'ground word Jue' of 8 F, raise 2 F a while!This ……this is what is the row?"
Han Ning Dong's smiling to point at is doing the best to inhibit internal injury and start wearing clothes clothes of I, soft-voiced way:"That because that form pill of immortality of unlucky person!Somebody else for you cures of the poison having not cured inside the body to harm, and then transport inside the interest to you.You pour well, pour to beat one rake to contuse a somebody else ……"
The girl saw my one eye, immediately abashed Qiao face the Fei is red, also starts flustering ground to start to wear clothes, simultaneously take aim me, part mumbling way:"I ……hum, I how can anyone know!I know he at humiliates me.Say again, thought of oneself is humiliated will lose whole body inside achievement, can not revenge, somebody else very hasty ……"
Han Ning Dong is tiny to sigh a way:"Wench, if you just had never beaten him the words of that Zhang, probably your ground works properly true the spirit have been already got into now'word Jue in the sky'!"
Girl"" a , astonishedly saw my one eye, soft-voiced way:"Not, impossible?"
The light way of Han Ning Dong:"Silly wench, is your pure cloud elder sister to directly get into white lotus state?You match a body double to fix by the body of place son and him, in fact receiving benefit can be more ……"
Girl displeasedly pendency Qin head.I have already worn good dress Shan, is treating to go out at this time,Beats by Dre BMW, but Han Ning Dong calls to live me.Hesitation very long, she very puckery way:"Wu, sorry ……"
I the wry smile is 1, knowing that she just is apologizing, shakes head for that shy girl don't language.
Han Ning Dong is suddenly some to is abashed to anger, stared at my one eye, way:"Wen Jia Wei, this is I the lifetime first time apologize for person.I am to sincerely hope that you don't living the spirit of small Qiong."
I silently nod, then turned round to leave this stone house.
After I leave stone house, spread twos inside the stone house long longly sigh.
"Chi, the child every family sighs what annoy ……"
"I am regrettable I to have no to rise to'word Jue in the sky' ……H'm, does the aunt why sigh?"
"……"





Book 13 altars chapter 338s dance because of love
Renew time:2008-9-1616:32:45 chapter word numbers:4605


Stone house after, depressed of I simultaneously control breath a treatment and simultaneously go to the Xing Xing outside the hole however the ground.Cure, but be been content wolf by the somebody else to contuse for the other people, really have sufficient Shuai.
Sunlight outside the hole already remain not much.My wry smile wears to arrive at water side of pond, but sees Chen Qing Yun just and solitarily foolish sit on the side stone of pond coast, the vision stagnantly stares at to carefree visit fish in water pond.
"I clearly know that he has a lot of girl friends of, why he and little younger sister Qiong so, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论