2012年11月16日星期五

beats by dre cheap few on-line orders

Want to buy a land to still need to set up factory building, this want one big fee for writing gold of, besides we could not take out funds to do these matters as well currently!", The Li Nuo doubt ground asks a way. "This you need not worried, this was my business, you go first a notice!Wait free I then speak these matters with you, anyway you from now on transact here and have plenty of time at me, go to!". "Okay, that I went to" says, Li Nuo went out. Li Nuo just went out, the rice chaff had already knocked on door to come in. "The elder brothers be also used to!Slept yesterday well?", I smile to say to the rice chaff. "Is quite good!Can the owner's abode be bad to arrive where?The arrangement's brothers worked feeling?You that assistant haven't arranged me to work yesterday, was taking I turned to turn everywhere and just ran into her in the hallway, she said in a short while I also arrive a board room conference and open what meeting?", Rice chaff finishes saying, a bottom sits to in the sofa. "To, you also take part in, I want to announce in public your ordination, you develop a work, rice chaff so much, these two days our brothers has never said the matter on the work well as well, I mostly say for you, you are responsible for of the work is very miscellaneous very tedious, so will vexed heart, there is also a tough matter, the boyfriend of small cloud, that black boy found out to come here, but he hasn't been seeing small cloud, according to understand of our brothers to this guy, he is definitely not kind give up, so, this is also I why want very important reason that you come over, after all you are my brothers, to you, I trust, it are professional public security companies to send to don't see those public securities come of,cheap beats by dre, but I distrust them, I afraid they carelessly puts that black boy to come in, once letting small cloud see this boy, small cloud affirmation will fear very much of, I want to seek the opportunity of an accommodation, you and I to the old house of small cloud,beats by dre cheap, connect her parents to come over, I want to let small cloud thoroughly has no cares at home, this matter only our brothers cooperate to do get up just most without extra trouble of". Once the rice chaff listen to, suddenly realize, "depend!Do I say!Anyway no matter how it is, you say how to do, I listen to yours, as for the business of small cloud, you trust, she isn't only me brotherly woman, still my classmate!As you are being not in the company, I will protect hers". Exactly is an oneself brothers, the rice chaff was very quick and then appreciated my intention and knew that I am to don't trust me to leave the time of company, the peace or chaos of small cloud. I just wanted to talk the time of some concrete arrangements with him, Li Nuo pushed door to come in and saw rice chaff at, she call way, "president, the persons all arrived together, two of you, past!". "Okay, you first past, we arrive right away".Say, I the table walked out behind from the owner. Arrived rice chaff nearby, I clapped the shoulder of clapping the rice chaff to say, "the elder brothers!Like stem, the brothers can't maltreat yours". "Depend!Considered as an outsider!Stop here, you wanted to say this words again to be getting more spiritless, that words that isn't a brothers to say, I not is blunt you to my wages come, I is blunt you are my brothers, I even ask don't ask you the wages?Because I is careless of this problem, you at have difficult of time can thought of brothers, I the most happy". "H'm, okay, that leaves!Sometimes chats again", say, we office. Arrived board room, everyone arrived together, my path kept sitting to manage at table, small girl hello rice chaff sat to her flank. After sitting quietly, I swept to see the company framework in, I am first pure to settle throat, say, "is each, call everyone today, mainly need to measure with everyone's company a few matters, the first, our company again many one is new of member, he is my university classmate, my good brothers, Mr. Liu Kang, from from today, he is the administration vice-president that we close a surname, everyone's applause welcomes him to say two".Finish saying, I smile to took a look rice chaff. Once the rice chaff see this power and smiled to stand, the wreath attended to a whole field and said, "everyone good!I am Liu Kang, receive poem Xia can see, make me come over helps him, I feel very honor and get in touch with down on this day and feel us this collectively very harmonious, incorporation, I understand very much to the poem Xia, his behavior and ability, I conceded very much during the days in the university, versed in literary and military arts, I believed and closed a surname at his led under, will definitely guard a pass a surname and create into a clothing business enterprise that has much of real strenght, I am newly arrived, hopes and gets everyone's support and help in aftertime's work, thanks!", Finish saying, the rice chaff ordered for everyone to nod and sat down. Once the rice chaff sit down, I immediately after say, "Liu Kang have formally served as the company administration vice-president one job since today, this is the lately- established post, now we business enterprise scale more and more big, the relation will be also more and more complicated, key figures inside also needed to enrich some posts,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, all of I and Liu Kang are the students who just finished university, so, we all needed platform to toughen, hope aftertime everyone to his works much instruction and support, a little more comprehension and help, let us all quickly grow up, meeting be over after, Li Nuo hand over to connect and guide under the work and Liu Kang, let Liu Kang get into a role quickly, good?", Say, I took a look to do a record of Li Nuo. Li Nuo ordered to nod and answered a way, "H'm, president, stop worrying!". "Connect down, everyone discusses another topic together, is also the main subject that holds a meeting today, just I also said, in fact everyone all saw, we close the business of surname to more do more big, the existing production ability can not satisfy market demands at all, always felt pressure?", Say, I smile to took a look Han Mei. Han Mei also smiled to smile and ordered to nod and said, "the president says of to, I was already full burden to arrange now, the factory inside can make use of of space, can make use of of personnel and equipments I use ascend, the pressure is still very big, now of a few on-line orders, complete me to feel on time pressure very big, worry always also tells me, connecting down will have more larger orders comes over, so, president today open this will really is an of the utmost urgency, otherwise, the order is again many, we can not also answer". Deng Mei Zhi also talked, "however, the company funds start again now strain, these order for we close the surname is all very big of, payment expect again very long, so our financings get up some difficulties, if spend now several 1,000,000 even up must buy land setup building, existing funds root impossible of, has this aspect president ever considered?", Finish saying, Deng Mei Zhi tooks a look me. "Thank your to remind, concerning funds problem, I will fight for solving of, we are each to express an one's own opinion, speak their own viewpoints all today, because the matter wanted to do, I have never done as well, but I think, as long as we make great effort to do, everyone again so with one mind, affirmation can accomplish of". At this time, the worry dream talked, "each, today, we didn't discuss if set upThe problem of factory premises, because doing not set up can not, we discuss how to set up just now, definite, now for our pass surname, spend several 1,000,000 even up must make construction, condition is disallow, but have no condition we create a condition, don't overcome not of difficulty, as long as the factory premises sets up, we can ask for help of factory premises collateral loan, so, borrow several 1,000,000 make a radicle to set up also not is what very great problem, I is think like this, the problem of funds makes the president carry out, the radicle sets up of the matter include to make a design and seek to construct these problems of company to make Liu Kang be, Li Nuo contacts an equipments, always holds firmly a job advertisement and trains new employee, I am you each link of substitute repair, that link had difficulty and problem and seek me in time, my elder sister this place, the order shines on to answer, really don't go, I again outside deliver, we fight for overall complete work at the beginning of next year, the production value turns over, as long as the scale does big, the revenue from tax hands over many, solved for government to work, that we pass surname from now on talk and then have weight in this city". The worry dream this time words lift spirit very much!I sweep to see a whole field, everyone started discussing in succession. The Zi dream smiles to ask a way, "poem Xia, that we are cents to expect to set up still 1 time set up and set up how much?", The Zi dream generally doesn't really talk in the public situation, but everyone takes her very much, actually her awe dint than worry dream still severe, these framework in the minds all know, Zi dream says to is a manager, but after all is my teacher, is still my woman, the key is a Zi dream to act towards people at ordinary times benignity, kind and genial, amity, also beauty grace, so everyone admires sincerely to take orally to her. "Worry dream, Han Zong, do you see us setting up how many even rice accommodations?", I ask a way, because of to much factory premises can have much Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论